This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
- SRock Super Alloy
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
*8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors are supported with Intel® 300 Series chipset motherboards only
- Supports DDR4 2133
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
Intel® H410 (LGA 1200) mic-ATX motherboard with M.2 support, DDR4 2933MHz, HDMI, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, COM header
- High-quality power supply
- Excellent product
- 1-year warranty
- Please Note: This is a basic 400W power supply, kindly check your PC requirements and select SMPS accordingly also note for branded PC please contact the brand helpline before installing this SMPS.
High Efficiency and Low Noise ErP 2013 Lot 6 Compliant Proven Thermal Resistance Quiet and Durable Damage Resistant The MWE delivers everything you expect from top tier power supply at a budget price. This unit also comes with a circuit design that will protect your system at all times. The 120mm fan keeps your system cool with little noise. This tough little box is the perfect solution for all your power needs. HIGH EFFICIENCY AND LOW NOISE with Active Power Factor Correction design and forward topology. Meeting the 80 PLUS certification for 230V, the MWE will guarantee a typical efficiency of at least 85% during normal use.
Adjustable Single/Multi 12V Rail No ATX Connector: 1 ATX12V Version: v2.31 Continuous output rated temperature: C 30°C Continuous power W: 550 Watts Fan bearing technology: Sleeve Fan size mm: 120mm MTBF hours: 100,000 hours Multi-GPU ready: No Warranty: Three Years 80 PLUS: Efficiency Bronze PSU Form Factor: ATX iCUE Compatibility: No Zero RPM Mode: No
Metal Case Power Supply - 20 Amp Input voltage: 180~264VAC Output voltage: 12V DC Current Range: 0~20A Ripple & Noise (max.): 100mVp-p Rated Power: 240W Voltage Adj. Range: 11.4~13.2V Voltage Tolerance: ±2.0% Line Regulation: ±1.0%
There’s an easy cure for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Crucial® Desktop Memory is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your system’s performance. Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Run data-intensive applications with ease, and increase your desktop’s multitasking capabilities.
Crucial P2 SSD Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary bootup speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
- Impressive speeds. up to 2400MB/s4
- 5-Year limited warranty
BlackBox-500 BlackBox for your PC We all know what is BlackBox? Virtually indestructible, it constitutes the most crucial component in aeroplanes. Wouldn’t you like a similar solid box for your PC, servers, gaming consoles? Presenting FINGERS BlackBox-500 SMPS for your PC. Engineered with advanced technology, it is designed for PC, entry-level Servers, entry-level Gaming consoles based on system configuration. High Quality, Rugged, Stable, Reliable - BlackBox-500 is all of these and so much more. The quality and experience start from inside the high-power, high-efficiency BlackBox-500 SMPS and surprises you with performance outside.
- Enhanced Performance with G31 Chipset: G31 chipset seamlessly controls data flow to and from hard disks and other devices connected to the IDE channels and provides a performance solution for embedded computing applications needing HD video playback and 3D graphics.
- 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM: Dual Channel DDR2 on the motherboard providing RAM with two dedicated high-throughput data channels. The maximum bandwidth of the memory doubles, because both modules are accessed simultaneously and offer a speed of up to 3200 MB/s.
- LGA 775 Socket: The LGA 775 socket connects the motherboard efficiently to the available processing power.
- Premium Power Choke: Premium power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved voltage to the motherboard.
- HD Audio Boost: Equipped with Realtek ALC662 Channel HD Audio Codec onboard high-quality driver for the most immersive gaming experience.
- Hyper-Threading Technology: Allows more than one thread to run on each core. It improves CPU performance by increasing the processor’s efficiency, thereby allowing you to run multiple demanding apps at the same time or use heavily-threaded apps without the PC lagging.
- Stable Power Output: Uses a Switching Regulator to control and stabilize the output voltage by switching the load current on and off.
- Low Noise & Power Efficient: Significant design improvements have been made that generates very low noise. Also these power supplies offer a greater power conversion and reduce the overall power loss.
- Multiple Protection System: Equipped with reliable circuitry that provides multiple protection against Overloading, Current and Voltage surges in power system occuring due to sudden lightning impulses and switching impulses of the system.
- High Quality Components and Circuitry: The SMPS with high-quality components uses semiconductor switching techniques, rather than standard linear methods to provide the required output voltage.
- Optimal Performance and Reliability: The efficient SMPS uses solid-state switches to convert an unregulated DC input voltage to a regulated and smooth DC output voltage at different voltage levels, thus offering optimal performance and reliablity.