– Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
– 4 Power Phase design
– Supports CPU up to 95W
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
– Intel® H110
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
– 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
– Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530/630
– Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
– Max. shared memory 1024MB**
– Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI***
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 24Hz / (3840×2160) @ 30Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
– Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
– Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.***Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
****Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
– Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
– ELNA Audio Caps*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Realtek RTL8111C/RTL8111H
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
– Supports LAN Cable Detection
– Supports PXE
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
– 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
– 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
- Rear Panel I/O
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
– 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone*ACPI wake-up function is supported on USB01 ports only.
- Software and UEFI
– ASRock Disk Health Report
– ASRock USB Key
– ASRock APP Charger
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock XFast RAM
– ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)
– ASRock EZ Mode
– ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Internet Flash
– ASRock Crashless BIOS
– ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
– ASRock UEFI Tech Service
– ASRock Easy Driver Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Support CD
– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
- Hardware Monitor
– CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
– CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer
– CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
– CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Form Factor
– Micro ATX Form Factor: 7.5-in x 7.4-in, 19.1 cm x 18.8 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit**To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock’s website for details.
– FCC, CE
This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
There are no reviews yet.