By placing an order on our website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. These are provided to ensure that both the parties are aware of and agree to this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
– For all buyers, all the orders are processed and shipped within 5-7 working days ( Sundays and national holidays are not considered as working days ) by our designated courier.
– Incase you don’t receive your product within 7-10 days of placing the order you may contact our helpline at 033-40144500 or email us at email@example.com
– There can be situations when the product you have ordered has run out of stock, and in that event you shall be intimated about the same and your order will be treated as cancelled.
– Subject to stock availability. We strive to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but stock discrepancies may occur from time to time and we may not be able to meet all of your items at the time of purchase.
– In this instance, we will complete the products available to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to wait to restock the ordered item back or if you would prefer for us to process the refund.
– Alternatively, there maybe a delay in delivery as we may procure the products from our principals and thereafter ship the same to you. You shall be intimated of such delay and we shall act only upon your consent to either delay the order or refund the same.
– SABOO COMPUTERS is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
– Incase of delay in delivery, the the courier partner or we(SABOO COMPUTERS) may contact the customer and let them know the exact reason for the same.
– Once our system proceeds your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure that they are in a perfect condition.
– Before dispatching any order we check the products thoroughly, after passing through the final round of quality checks, they are packed and handed over to our trusted courier partners.
– Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration.